Loan Signing Services

As a Certified Loan Signing Agent, Notary2Pro graduate and Certified Reverse Mortgage Signing Professional, I am ready to handle all your notary needs.


Full-Service Notary Public

As a full-service notary, I am committed to providing you with quality, professional service for all the documents you need notarized.

Mobile Notary Services

I come to you so you can get your paperwork conveniently taken care of on your schedule.  Just let me know when and where and I’ll be there! 

Documents to be notarized

What do you need notarized?

  • Adoption paperwork
  • Barber/Cosmetology Application
  • Collaborative agreement
  • Child Travel Consent Form
  • DMV documents
  • Medical documents
  • Military documents
  • Nevada Bar Exam Application for Admission
  • Notarial oath
  • Power of Attorney
  • Prenuptial agreement
  • Property Tax Exemption
  • Quitclaim deeds
  • Real Estate Documents
  • Residential Lease Agreement
  • School District Residential Affidavit
  • Statement of Consent (DS-3053)
  • Trusts
  • Warranty deed
  • Wills
  • Mortgage Loan Signing Services (certified loan signing agent)
    • Buyers
    • Commercial
    • Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
    • Loan Modifications
    • Reverse Mortgages
    • Refinance
    • Sellers
      … and more! Call or text (702) 277-6135 for information.

Additional Services…

  • I-9 Authorized Representative
  • Apostille service
  • Certify opening of safe deposit box 
  • Inspections
  • Test Proctoring
  • Document pickup and delivery
Notary stamp will travel


  • Home
  • Work
  • School
  • Restaurant
  • Coffee Shop
  • Hospital
  • Nursing Home/Rehab/Assisted Living Facility
  • Jail/Detention Center
  • Tow Yard
  • Mechanic Shop
  • someplace else you pick!

Reach Out To Us Today

We’d love to hear from you!

Phone, text or email accepted

(702) 277-6135



Monday – Friday | 8AM – 7PM
Appointments can be scheduled at a time and place convenient for you, as well as on weekends and after 7PM.

We Accept:


I am not an attorney in the State of Nevada. I am not licensed to give legal advice. I may not accept fees for giving legal advice.

You cannot copy content of this page